Wednesday, June 29, 2011

When dream comes true

Sometimes when dream comes true, its not exactly the best thing. Remember I've been wanting to have a Honda Fit ever since I started knowing cars? After I got my license, I still wanted a Fit. And BT was driving a fit, I wanted it more. When the new fit came out a few years back, I still wanted the older one. And as of 27 June 2011, I'm a proud co-owner of a Honda Fit 1.3A but I wasn't that happy, excited, yes, happy? Not the most.

Why? Having my dream came true?! Hahaha!!! Firstly, its the thought of paying the monthly installment (although i'm paying 1/4 of it only) and the parking and the interior. Hahahaha!!! I need a freaking reverse camera which caused somewhere between $200 to a few thousands.

Just bought the season parking and because my house already got 2 vehicles (Papa and 2kor ones), I cannot get the open carpark at my place, I could only be given the multi storey carpark some 5min walk away, and it caused $90......... Sigh......... Darling bought the coupons and cash card which costs $50. Soon, he will be bringing it for car wash and the rest of the ja ba lang stuff. Good thing he was smart enough to get the dealer to put full tank of petrol, otherwise, its another cost.

FYI, its an OPC, means I could only use it from 7am to 7pm and full days on Sat and Sun. Bf gonna sell off his J-plate car soon! Then our Fit will go into JB! Yeah! No more season parking.

Some will think its stupid to buy a S-plate car and put it in JB but the thing is my lovely bf loves his home country, and his family, so he always travels back home after work (about 40min drive/ride), and once he receives his PR status which is estimated to be known by the end of the year, he can't drive a J plate anymore, so his main means of transport will be his bike and the S plate car.

His usual practice is ride bike during weekdays (saves money and less hassle on the traffic) and drives during weekends, so he's gonna maintain that with the Fit.

Many plans ahead, difficult journey but we're slowly getting there.

No comments: