Monday, June 20, 2011

Back date to my birthday 2011

Needless to say, my birthday this year is simple and quiet. It also marks the 1st year anniversary of darling's proposal. :)

I met up with Ting and Hui one of the nights before my birthday and Hui took us to this place called 15min Cafe. Pretty impressive servers they have - dun even need a pen and paper to write down the orders, they just memorise everything.

We were all damn hungry when we arrived and yes, we over-ordered and were forcing our stomach to take in more. Ting, the usual cheater, never eat her share of food! Hahahaaha!!!

We met Leoric Mok. Hee~ Our primary school classmate. :)

Gonna say this again, the 3 of us, been through pretty much since our Primary school days, on and off, friends and not, until today, we've come to realise how much we have played a part in each others' life, not a lot, but that part, its enough.

To my beloved Wang Xueting and Toh Ling Hui, thanks for being a part of my life. A decade and counting...
On my birthday morning, apart from all the rush from hospital and home, I saw a big pink box on my table at home. My 2kor and his gf bought a simple pressie for me. Etude House fragrance. Its quite nice, works on the hair too.
A quick meet up with Wen and Joan for our long awaited ice cream date! Hahaa!!! We had dinner at Tonkichi or something like that and headed to Cold Stone Creamery at Orchard Central! Hee~ I had this ice cream for the 1st time at Dubai, and the servers were throwing the ice creams everywhere, playing plenty of tricks with it. To have it again in Singapore, its different, with my Poly pals, even more different. Thanks, girls!
With aiai, our usual birthday treats to each other. How cute, we are getting very rountine already. We had Suki Sushi buffet and OMG, they got everything on the menu!!!! hahaha!!! We were like feasting on raw meat and eggs and raw meat and eggs... Hahahaha!!! Loves Ai!
Something's missing huh? I did celebrate with my darling on my birthday itself. But because I spent most of the day in the hospital that day, we only had a simple dinner at Vivocity. We had Brotzeit. Ordered plenty of sausages and salad and wedges... I rmbed i was sick then, coughing and coughing... Then Darling and I went shopping in Vivo. I bought a pair of heels from Mitju as a birhday gift for myself. 

Not photos taken because there was no mood for it. But I'm glad, it was all enough for me.

Happy 23rd Ms Teo!

The simplest memory...

No comments: