Thursday, June 23, 2011

Break-away

Been considering for too long for a trip away from the country. Not for work this time, for leisure, at my own expenses. But I kept struggling over and over on the amount of money spent. Once gone, forever gone and I need to save up again. However, after looking at my accounts and the rest of the year, I decided I should. Been wanting to have a trip away, but it never came true. This time, I'm determined to have one.


Not going with Mr Hoo, not XT but with Ling Hui. Wahahahah!!! Its the last week of her holiday and ta da, we decided to go to Thailand, Phuket!!!!

We have booked ourselves 2 Tiger Airways tix with 15kg baggage and a Twin room at Sugar Palm Grand Hillside which reviews are not too bad.
hotelthailand.com

Can't wait for August to come!!! I'm gonna have lots of sun, sand and ALCOHOL!!! :)

I think this break is necessary after so long. Don't wanna regret not going anywhere for some fun. :)

No comments: