Wednesday, April 28, 2010

This kind of feeling

Been a few days i felt this way. It doesn't feel right.

Am I not being understanding enough or am i being paranoid or maybe that is a fact to begin with?

When i walk in, i sat down, i asked whether he can help me, he says he's tired, so i said ok i'll do it myself. When i turn around, he asked somebody to let him make her pretty. She is not paying. Am I reading in too much or is he trying to hit on somebody else right in front of me?

How am I supposed to feel? How will you feel when that happens?

Been tired these few days, i wanna have enough sleep, i seriously do but i'm worrying about so many other things which he should be worry about. Why must this be the case?

Am I inferior in front of everybody? Am I not human in front of him? I am but a girl...

Perhaps I am being unreasonable... If I ever walk out, will you even stop me?

This is getting too exhausting...

No comments: