Thursday, April 08, 2010

I am sick

Yes, finally, my body gave in. After 2 trips in 1 month, my body finally waved the white flag. I've been having this really bad flu the past few days. And this flu has character. I will fell asleep at night when i am so so so tired, but shortly before it strikes 12am, i will wake up and i cannot fall asleep until at least 3am. Gosh...

Jetlag is bad, this is worse. I am so sleepy and in misery. Nose blocked up and throat sore.. I think i need to go see a doctor soon. Perhaps, grab an MC and rest my entire day away.

Despite the fact that i'm tired, i can't sleep! When i tried to, i will just be closing my eyes, awake.

Hai...........

This sux.

Anyway, darling is not bothering about me. Don't even care that i'm so sick and he can tell me he was going to meet his friends for coffee. YA, friends very important. (I am just being moody coz i feel so xin ku)

Bye.

No comments: