Thursday, April 15, 2010

An entry to think about

Its been a while since i last blog at home, sitting here, on the same spot i typed plenty of blogs on. I've been doing quite a bit of thinking recently. Thinking about doing something a little bit more, a little bit more useful to myself.

I thought of picking up another language. I thought about taking up a short course. I thought about where i should go 2 or 3 years down the road. Its a lot of thinking.

I kind of realised that this part of my life seems to be the most silent part of my 20+ years life. My closest friends are not around me, no outside friends to hang out too often with, and even mahjong session are not really hot anymore. I should be doing something which will benefit me a bit.

Yet when i check out all those things i mentioned, there is always a price involved which i just dun feel worth to spend. I don't know.

I never actually pampered myself really good and well like some others do. I won't go out and spend away. Even the things that i like most, i need to think about it before i buy it and 90% of the time, i don't buy the things i like most because they tend to be a lot of expensive than desired.

So, should I give myself a treat? Spend all I want during one of these days? *laUghs* If only i have that kind of money.

Travelling has been so much fun but i'm still waiting for the day to come to actually travel with my family as a family, travel with my friends with only my friends, travel with my darling and its just the 2 of us. I'm waiting for that day to come. Its gonna be fun.

Darling is embarking on his new venture, his new journey, there's nothing better than seeing him do something which he is happy doing. Its a huge risk. Now, he has not much cash left with him, i am richer than him now (minus his cars, savings insurance and house), and he is really stressed about it.

I hope this new venture that he has signed on will take him far, farther than I expect it to be, and hope the rest of it will be a bliss to follow. Its hard when I refused to be wedded into his country and he refused to stay put in my country but we've given in in our own ways to make it work, but this will be put off for some moments.

1 month from now, I'll be turning 22. Another year just swerve past me... And i barely noticed.

I decided to brush up on my English and Mandarin, reccommend me a book of each language to buy. :)

I have a dream. I dream of the deepest valley, the highest mountain, and the furthest space... I dream of the undreamables.

No comments: