Monday, April 05, 2010

Barcelona, Spain

K, this is 1 week after my return from Spain. I have been like a living Zombie for 1 good week before i am what i am now, Human. Its no joke when you gotta fly for 15 hours straight.

Anyway,on the 18th March, prepared myself, with pa, ma and darling, we head to Changi airport, awaiting for my midnight flight to Barcelona, Spain.

Was not as emotional as my trip to Dubai coz its not my menses period. HAHA!!! Imagined i teared like a baby when i entered the departure hall, so paiseh, the officer ask me dun cry. HAHAHA!!!

And then, it was a long 13 hours flight before we land in Milan for transit and another 2 hours to reached Barcelona.

So uncomfortable throughout the journey, couldn't sleep well. When we landed, i just want to rest but couldn't. Had to go checked in then go to hall.

Our contractor tio-ed robbed and all his VALUABLES GONE! So we spent quite a bit of time looking for Singapore consulate which turned out to be a pathetic wooden door, with 1 pathetic ang moh entertaining all the robbed pple. Could have been better, Singapore.

Didn't really had a good time in Spain, meeting all the stupid look-down-on-people de ang moh and indians, no lor, seriously. This is not meant to be discriminatory or wadever bias shit because in their country, we are like nothing to them but i really do pity them because they think they know A LOT, in fact, they know nothing. And where is Singapore? Go do your geography. I despise such people.

The best is yet to come, LV in Barcelona nearly made me fired up. Imagine how bad their attitude in serving is.

Me: Can you help me get this 3 products?
LV woman: I am busy at the moment, and its 8.25pm now, we are closing soon, i think nobody will serve you.
Me: EXCUSE ME?! (Stretching my small eyese HUGE)
LV woman: Shrieked and walk off.

I nearly fainted right there and then and sue her for causing me to faint. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH HER? F*ck man! If you say you are closing, it means you are not closed! Anyone who step into your f*cking store before 8.30pm is still your f*cking customer!

That ruined my entire trip in Spain, like seriously.

Anyway, that aside, the rest of Barcelona weren't that impressive. The food are really awesome though. Their tomato is really nice but their potato sucks. Their food gave me a great impression and at least their waiters and waitresses are good only 1 waitress i met who thinks i cannot speak english and when i told her the name of the item, she shouted at me, "WHAT?!" and i repeated in a louder voice the same freaking thing. HAHA!!!

Note to all Ang Mohs: Not all CHINESE DUNNO ENGLISH HOR! AND not all CHINESE are from CHINA hor! Get your facts straight please!

The show ended on Friday and we had a little bit of time to walk and shop, and trip ended easily 9 days later. It was dratful when we count down each day.

Because I still love home, I still love Singapore.

Even with all the different races, even when we may not like each other in some way or another, we learnt to tolerate and understand each other. I LOVE MY COUNTRY!

Been wanting to go Barcelona since i was in Secondary school and this trip was hmmm.... More bads than goods, to put it in a nice way. But i will still wanna go if given a chance, not for business, but for leisure, i'm sure i will have better experience if that's the case. :)

Life is good back at home, nothing beats seeing the skyline of Singapore.

Feast your eyes on my photos! There're a lot more, but too many for me to post up.


No comments: