Friday, March 12, 2010

Preparation to leave again

Only seems like i just came back from Dubai, here i am, forcing myself to be prepared for Spain. Mixed feelings for this trip. I mean, I love Spain and  it has the place i've been yearning to go since FOREVER! Its really a rare chance for me to be able to go. I'm lucky.

Perhaps its because i just came back not too long ago and maybe my period isn't here yet (NOT HERE YET AND I'M FLYING), so i'm rather grumpy these couple of weeks. I admit. HAHA!!!

Don't really feel good leaving Singapore, leavig home. Even when i go to Darling's place for 4 or 5 days, i will miss home because i can't do things as freely as i want to. I dun wanna get robbed there, nor do i wanna come back in 2 pieces (CHOI!), leaving home SUCKs!

Anyway, my prep to leave hasn't been done completely. I haven't finish buying coats. I got one but that's just a backup coz the temp is too high there for me to wear this. So i need to get another thinner one. I'm still considering whether to buy boots. Haven't pack when its a 10-day trip.

I know i'm going to Hong Kong in Aug. But things are getting rather complicated coz seems to have lots of things to do but i dunno wad to do. HAHA! And Jesscy is in Bali now, no one to tell me wad to do, and how to go about doing it. But i came to terms with it, decided to let loss 1st because everything will be ok ok de.

Hee~

K, nothing much to do now. Heh Heh! Office ying ying...

Bye for NOW!

No comments: