Tuesday, March 09, 2010

新春团拜2010

One day after coming back from Dubai is the Association's Chinese new year luncheon which happens every year and we will invite all our members, affiliates and all related to us one way or another.

It happened at Grand Copthorne Waterfront. And i was forced out of my bed early 7.30am to doll up and all, then cab down by 10am. GoSh.
Council members' tag.
There are a few activities before the luncheon.
Like this. I don't know wad's the price for scoring a goal, and i realised my cam was going low batt.
Caricature was also done there. I got mine done. Hee~~~ Don't really look like me but she did capture all the details on me that day.
Can't miss this for CNY. Yu Sheng! YUm YuM fish!
The lunch ended with a joke from one of the councils but he didn't realised he cracked the joke. HAHA!!!
Looking forward to next year!

No comments: