Thursday, March 04, 2010

Happy Valentine's and Happy Chinese New Year

I have been telling Darling that the First day of CNY this year is Valentine's Day too, and i asked him whether he wants to come and celebrate this aweosome day with me. He wouldn't usually be in Singapore during Chinese New Year because he gotta go to his family to bai nian too.

So after quite a bit of asking and all, i've come to a closure regarding this issue, i told him we'll celebrate it the next day after i finish all my visitings.

But he gave me a call that day and said he would come in the evening.

Well, the first thing that happened in the morning is all of us rushing to get out of the house to Ah Mah's place. After eating and all, we will go to the cemetary at LCK to bai Ah Gong. Then headed back to either home or ah mah's place, this year, we went back to Ah Mah's place.

Darling came and i asked papa and mama whether we should go Hong Bao River at Marina Bay, and they are ok with it. With Pa, Ma and Darling, we headed to Marina and started our mission of squeezing thru the crowd. HAHA!!! And of course, plenty of photos.
In line with Valentine's, there are people selling roses at Marina. I wanted it so much, just 1 is enough, and i looked with envious at those lucky girls who got a rose from their boyfriends or husbands but i didn't say anything because i know Darling dun like to buy roses, i pestered him for 2 years plus, and only got my bouquet of 12 roses on my 21st Birthday, so I should be contented with that instead of pestering him again.

I didn't asked for it. >-<

Then Darling asked me to wait while i was queuing to get the free "FU" calligraphy. After that, to my ultimate suprise, darling came forth with 3 Red Roses. I was so touched!!!!!!!!!!!
And yes, I am a 幸福小女人。
Knowing that my Papa is not a LO-MAN-TIC person, Darling bought a pink rose and ask Papa to give Mama... HAHAH!!! So cute!
WALA! 1 Pink with 3 Red and 2 pretty mother and daughter.
We went to Mac for a late night coffee and spent our Valentine's together.
Our happiness made each other.
三年了... 一转眼,我们一起三年了... 你给我无微不至的照顾,给我无数的呵护,给了我别人无法给的,但从不要求回报,你是我这一生最重要的守护天使,你是我的唯一... 愿与你走向奇迹,与你一同走入生命的下一个旅程碑...

No comments: