Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Was out with Darling last weekend. We were to GIANT wanting to buy some shelves for my room but in the end never buy coz i wanted to clear up room then see need to buy not.
-
Then we went to Ah Kun for dinner! I love the FISH CAKE and the soup is BEST!
-
Went to his friend's place for a while. Nothing amazing happened. It was quite a boring Saturday.



I met up with Aiai on Sunday for lunch at Sakae. Fell in love with Chawamushi.. Hee~ Not like i nv had it before but just suddenly like it lo...

Yup, nothing interesting last weekend. Darling and I went IMM on Sunday night to buy IPOD cover. Then.... Nothing... Went home after that. HA! So bo lIAO! I dun like my weekend like that.
-
Xmas is 2 days away. He dun feel like doing anything i want to do. Thanks lo.... I think my Xmas will be boring too. *AnGRy*

No comments: