Friday, December 11, 2009

Tired recently... Not a lot of mood to do a lot of things. Even Xmas shopping wasn't that exciting.

Was just told about SIA cabin crew's interview tmr, which, i dunno why, no longer interest me. That day, Lin Na was telling me, she is still interested to fly. I dun have that kind of urge anymore. I don't look forward to the kind of routine.

This interest was further driven off when i rejected the job offer from the bank and accepted the current one. It kind of reminded me, that the world out there is even more interesting than just like that. HAHA! Flying could have been an awesome experience if i don't have any other choices, but now that i do, there is no need for further consideration.

Its interesting, isn't it?

Look back on this entire year.. I seemed to have struggled thru it. 2010 approaching... Yet another chapter in life.

What if I really am getting married next year?

O... Wad the hell!

No comments: