Monday, December 07, 2009

On leave today! Today also happens to mark my 3rd month in SFMA. :) So fast right? Its already the 3rd month.
-
Last week, colleagues and i went to Vivo, and while i was browsing through some stuff, i spotted this rubber band with a black ribbon on it. Fell in love with it, so i decided to buy it. It costs $8.90 for 2. K, i feel a bit dumb after buying it but i really like the ribbons. I told Darling about it and he replied me, "Wad ribbon are you referring to?" When i showed it to him, he wanted to scold me. HAHAHA!!!!! I deserve the scolding. I know.

I dun rmb much about last week, because nothing much was done i think. I went to Bras Brasah with Felix for NTUC LearningHub open house and did a tour of the place, because we may be giving our members some lessons over there, the new facilities seems pretty gd, nicer than the one at Redhill i think. :D
-
Friday night, felt like going out so badly but didn't have any place to go, so i decided to just head home and nua-ed. HAHA! And i watched DVD till 2am i think.
-
Had a great night sleep till noon, got up and had maggie as brunch, watched DVD again till later, and prepared and went to meet darling.
-
We went to watch MOVIE! Like FINALLY! We haven't been dating for a long long time. HAHAHA!!! Sounds funny. It just feels great to go for a movie with darling, i love to go movies with darling. We had teppanyaki dinner, and went to watch Twilight Saga: New Moon. I just love the movie so so much, there's just so many twist twist twist in the movie and oMg, Jacob's body is so gd! HAHAHA!!!
-
Anyway, after the movie, we went back home, chatted a little and next thing we know, we were snoring away, or at least, darling was. HA!
-
BAH KUT TEH on Sunday Morning! YuM yUm!
-
I went for pedicure after breakfast, and gosh, its so ex............. I swear i will nv anyhow agree to things anymore because its so TA MA DE ex......... If i want pretty stuff, i should just go JB to do it. :D
-
Then mahjong session at home with Da Sao and her friend, Danice and my buddy, Justin! HoHo! It was an ok game, ended the game around 5plus pm.
-
Took a bath and Darling came to pick me up. We went dinner at FARM MART! HAHA! Happy!
-
Then another mahjong session with da sao, kor and darling... So tired lo... Really dun feel like playing already leh... Game ended 11plus.
-
Today, on LEAVE! WAHAHAHAHAHA!!! So happy, slept till 12pm again! SHUANG! Met up with Da Sao to go town for XMAS SHOPPING!!!!!!!!! WAHAHAHAHA!!! And yeah, bought all the xmas pressie! ShuAng!
-
Met up with Darling for dinner and we talked about quite some stuff... :) My darling is so vex nowadays, he is working so so so hard to make everything better... Sometimes, it pains a lot to see him so tired. JIA YOU Darling! I shall buy Herbal tea for him more often.
-
Well, then he waited for bus with me.

We make each other... 我们一起打造属于我们的未来...

No comments: