Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Today is Tues. Counting down to 3 more days for my dear sister to fly off to a strange city.

I had KFC for dinner. With my lovely lao gong.

Work was same.

Met a very irritating person at MRT station asking pple to donate money or some insurance stuff. SHORTY IRRITATING! I dun want to call names but that person is just so irritating. Dare to pester pple dun dare to face it when pple rejects them. FAILURE!

Today I'm working, tmr, i'm working too... With a job, also got no aim in mind. Hai... What is this about? Is it because this really ain't something i want to do? Crap...

Living each day as it goes by, zero anticipation... Zero excitement... I miss those days with tears, and pain but plenty of fun.

HAHAHA!!! Huamn... Always unsatisfied with life. Kk, i shal feel a little bit more satisfying as each day pass because it'll easily help me get by with a little bit more faith that tmr will be a much much better and wonderful day.

I am still me from where it all began, and i always will be. :)

There are still so much ahead of me for me to grab hold of.

I've always been waiting... Miracles will come...

No comments: