Sunday, August 23, 2009

Drinking ENO now.

Not in a big mood to do a lot of things these days... I think last night walk in the rain caught me a cold. Hai...

My sister left Singapore on Saturday, i will still see her a week's later but still, its gonna be a good 1 year she's gone.

Yes, everybody has embarked in their new lives.

So have I.

I just made a big decision in life, and i've embarked on it. Its not about work, but if you know me well enough, you should know what is it exactly. I don't know whether this is the correct decision but instinct just tells me its right. Perhaps 1 day, i may feel that its not that right but what matters is now...

There's a lot of catching up to do with many friends, and i need to do them, i dun want to miss out too much on their lives and let them slip away...

Am going to bed now. Gd Night...

No comments: