Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Haven't log in to update my blog for a while le. So tired everyday after work. Planned to do things but nv get it done. All i wanna do is sit down and do nothing. Simply too tired to be bothered by anything.

Took an MC on Friday, went to see doc and it costs me 20 bucks. Then, rested the entire day at home.

Meet up with Darling on Saturday, we had a not too ex dinner but extremely delicious dinner. I've been thinking of the spicy fries since... HAHAHA!

Then, we did nothing much. Yes, i did MJ. hEh hEh hEH! So tired liao le...

Sunday, darling took half day, i treated him dinner coz its my 1st PAY DAY! WAHA! Darling is the 2nd person i treated for a meal. 1st was Mama. And after the weekend ended, i met up with XT yesterday at causeway. She is the 3rd person i treat! WAHAHAHA!!!

Feel so happy to share my 1st pay although its not ex meals i treat but its also a treat lah. Hee~

Ting told me she's flying off on 22nd Aug. So fast... Although its been delayed but its still really fast. Imagine i won't be seeing her for the next yr... Probably will see her but you know, knowing she is so far away. Nobody to call up to go for tea, and no sudden calls to tell me sudden news... Its gonna be boring... But i guess it'll be something great for her, and i'm glad she's able to do it. :)

Work is... How should i put it? I'm still a little bit oblivious about the things going on. A lot of things left hanging there, no follow up. Something which i dun really like, i guess no one likes it. Hai...

Motivation to work is not very high. At 1st, extremely EXCITED, then excited, now almost turned off. I need to get used to it i guess. :)

After so many days, blogger is still acting weird. WTH.

Good night.

No comments: