Sunday, August 30, 2009

I finally realised its not just me that has problem with blogger, Hui confirmed the problem with me. HAHAHA!!! And here i am, uploading my photos to photobucket and then posting it here. Its troublesome and my photos may seemed deformed, coz i dunno the exact size to put.

Well, Ting came back yesterday for Mayday's concert. Today, Hui and I went to send her off. This felt so familiar coz not very long ago, 2 years ago, Hui and I did the same thing. The 2 of us took train together from Batok to Changi to pick Ting up from the airport coz she was returning from her previoud vietnam trip. And it was her 18th BD.

Today, we did the same thing but the latter was different. We went to send her off to Vietnam for real this time coz she won't be returning soon. HAHA! Didn't feel a lot when i was there just now but now, thinking about it, ya, i've just sent my sister off, and i won't be seeing her anytime soon. Hai.......... But I do hope she have plenty of FUN and EXCITEMENT THERE! Its SO the experience that MATTERS!





Anyway, i have quite a few things to update.

Last week, i was practically sick for the whole week. As in really sick. It started out as very mild fever, headache and cough. Then it became huge, vomit, headache, sore throat. I had 3 days MC from Mon to Wed. I went to work on Thursday and when the afternoon approached, my head starts to hurt again. I REN until end work.

That day, i was trying to come to a decision of which job i should take. I was offered 2 jobs from 2 very big and prestige company, and i just can't come to terms which to choose. I struggled for so many days, and nights. And i think partially it was coz of that that i didn't feel well. I didn't sleep well at night.

Right after work on thursday, i received a call from Mr Loo. I felt really bad coz i know i'm rejecting his offer for no gd reason. I really feel very bad because they are really nice. Mr Loo said Mr Ng and him will come to find me at WM. I was SHOCKED! I was like, "HUH?!" But i could not say no, so i went to meet them after work.

I went to tell Darling wad happened and he was shocked too. And talked to me a lot a lot!

I met the 2 nice uncles at Coffee Bean and i know their intentions are to get me into the coy. I dunno are they good or bad intentions but i know there's a lot of sincerity put into hiring me. I dunno is this a norm in the industry but i think this is the 1st time i encounter myself having to face with such situation.

Well, then, Mr Ng said a lot. From the stand of a Father to a Daughter or Uncle to a niece. And yes, every word he said, i agreed. I know this job will give me plenty of exposure. I know that very well.

I went home that night, still very sick but contemplating... And a lot went through my mind.

I finally came to a conclusion on Friday when i met Mr Wong and another guy from the committee. Its time i leave my comfort zone and venture into something I have interest in. The very thing that made me chose what i've studied for 3 years.

:)

I've seeked advice from SO many pple, that i lost track. All are great advises. Some advised this, some advised that. All have their points. Ultimately, its still my choice. And i've made that decision.

I'm happy with it.

Tomorrow i'll be tendering my resignation.

Be it good or bad, i've already been through hell, this can only be better.

Another thing to blog. Darling and I are moving 1 step forward in life. I shall not go into details now. But we are working together for our tomorrow. I'm glad, that somehow, it managed to work. I'm not regretful at all, because i know no matter wad the problem may be, he is willing to take that step to change it for the better. So will i.

Good night pple. Another new chapter is beginning in my life.

No comments: