Wednesday, September 08, 2010

My winnings!

I bought a few new things recently, there are not things which I really need but I will need them eventually. :)

What did I bought?

My friend went to the Comex show the other day, so i asked her to help me take a look at hard disk, and she helped me got Seagate 500GB hard disk at $89. I don't know whether that's a good price but I thought its not too costly. I've been looking at hard disk for so long but i never am willing to spend money on it, but recently, I went through my photo folder, and I realised, its time to get one otherwise I might lost all those photos of great memories.

I also bought 2 pair of shoes in JB. Hee~ I'm a proud member of SUMMIT (equivalent to Charles&Keith), and I bought a pair of normal black heels and a pair of sharp tip flats. So happy... There is this height for heels that I am comfortable with but after the previous one spoilt, i couldn't find the right height and heels, coz of that, there are many blisters on my poor feet and now I finally found the correct height again! HAHAHAHA!!! These 2 pairs cost me less than $50!

Another I bought is really an impulse buy. I was really frustrated with myself previously because I really worked very hard to save money, trying to save every dollar I can, and I got so angry that i kept torturing myself, depriving myself of good food, great bargains and all those things i can do with the money I have. And well, I had a tiff with Mr Hoo the night before. So, making use of the meeting-free day, 2 hour lunch time, I went to the shop next to our office and went for 1st time trial facial at $59.90. Face uncleansed for months, and the great massage they offered, I signed a package of $1200. And I signed it with Mr Hoo's credit card (I will pay him back k). Which after that, I immediately regretted. O well... Wad's billed cannot be unbilled right? I have the next year's facial settled. HoHo!

Don't worry. The above are not done in a couple of days, its done within a span of 2 months. I'm happy doing those things, and I will do them again if given a chance.

Many things happening in Sep through to Nov.

The next exciting thing is HUI'S BIRTHDAY and RUTH'S WEDDING, all happening this month! WAHAHAHAHA!!!!




No comments: