Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Making each 1 count

Well, noticed my frequent absence on my blog? Ya, I know. Keeping my blog very personal for the past few years already but I never kept a password to it. I thought since it is online, its meant to be read and seen by anyone.

Well, you never know who will bumped into this blog and get something good out of it right? Perhaps when comparing to this boring person (ME!) they have a much better life. Hahaha!!! Ok, my life is great, its just that i treat this space more like a place for me to vent my complains on. I must say, this is really one of the best places for me to do that.

So, ya... Life has been I don't know. I can't find a word to describe life now. Saying that its boring, or tiring, or funny, no... None of those words fit.

I realised I've been trying to be someone else. Someone who I don't even know. I've started to take my job very seriously, I mean, i was serious back then but not that serious now. Back then, its just a job to me, now, its a source of living. In this real world, we need to please more than just ourselves. That's very fake, I know, but sometimes, you know you can't escape that.

I'm still standing firm on my principles but there are times, I had to let them go. Very strangely, i started to spot my bad habits too. Some bad habits that i need to change to make myself look better infront of others.

Hahaha! That's the real world right?

Darling and I have been really bumpy recently. I've tried really hard to be understanding towards him, really very hard, but sometimes, i'm just too tired, and i just let my emotions run, that's when all those bullshits will begin. But I told myself, I have to, and I will make all this good, for the both of us. And I hope, he feels the same way too. I really hope he will.

Its not that I don't trust, its the actions that create doubts. Anyway, I promised to forget about everything, I promised all this will be great. And I will keep that promise. For always.

Here's me and my darling! Hahahahahaha!!!

Nights!

No comments: