Friday, September 10, 2010

1 long weekend I can't seem to afford

Took Monday off which means I have an extremely long weekend from tomorrow (Hari Raya) onwards. I feel really guilty taking this off day because i know i have piles of work undone.

China show hasn't been settled, contractor hasn't been decided, air tix hasn't been booked, and everything is just a mess. I have plenty of papers on my desk and I just can't seem to get them done properly one by one without being disturbed. SiGh....

Truth is, I feel irresponsible for taking that off day. Hai.... But I think I need that... Its going to be a really busy weekend. Its Melissa, Boh Teck and Ling Hui's Birthday altogether.

I'm meeting Dear and bro for lunch at Fish&co (some place we had great memories about) but i'm too broke to buy them a pressie so it'll be my treat.

And I'm meeting Hui on Sunday night for dinner. YEAH! And that's part of the reason why i took leave on Monday.

Before I can go back to office, I think i need to take some time to study the quotation I have. Ahhhhhhhh........ This is horrible. I feel so messed up!

Next weekend is Ruth's wedding, HA!

Man, I gotta pull my socks up really really tight and high.

Good Night! :)

No comments: