Wednesday, July 21, 2010

KL Day 2

Didn't sleep well last night, woke up a few times in the middle of the night... Hai...

Woke up early 7am, prepared and went down for breakfast, the breakfast here is not nice at all..... SERIOUSLY........ Think I'll have cup noodles in the morning. :)

Reached hall before the door was opened, had to wait for so long with a huge bag of stuff.

Things that were left undone yesterday remained the same, i was kind of pissed and when i saw Afai (contractor), i told him he lied to me. HA! He was nice enough to rush for me each time i call him or went to find him. Although it still took a little while, but i was too tired to be bothered le.

By lunch time, exhibitors came in 1 by 1, they are all ok bah except for 1 which pissed me off from yesterday. Dun even know WHY they are under Spore Pavilion.

Chatted with some pple and they kept asking why was i at the hall yesterday, why this and why that, is this not normal? I tot that's wad we do every time... Nevertheless, I was doing my job.

Waited for all exhibitors to arrive and i was so hungry and thirsty and hungry by 2pm, i went off and drank 2 cans of 100+. Hai...

All exhibitors cleared only at 7pm... :(

My stomach was so freaking hungry and i am so damn tired and sticky... I went to cold storage, bought necessary stuff had tom yum noodle at secret recipe again. I bet the waiter and waitress must be thinking i am very weird. HAhA! I think i'll go again tmr for dinner. HAhA!!! Curry laksa or chicken chop??? Heee~~~

Back in hotel around 8pm, washed up and had everything arranged very soon and on my laptop since.

Gonna be 10pm soon, really tired today. Tmr is the 1st day of show, i hope things will be fine. *crOss Fingers*

My legs are aching... i wanna go massage... I wanna take leave on Monday and Tuesday... I wanna tell boss tmr....

missed home already... Always happen on the 2nd day...

3 days away from home... Sat come fast fast k. :D

Tmr will be a better day!

Creating smiles within smiles... Dreams within dreams... Inception.

No comments: