Tuesday, July 20, 2010

KL day 1

Really alone this time. Feels so weird... All alone...

The Pavilion is fine... Just a few small hiccups which isn't a big problem. Most of the things are up already, so I left the hall around 8plus...

I'm kind of sad now... Hai... Didn't get to see darling before i flew, can't see him online tonight also. I am bored...

KL is so different from JB, but there's this sense of familiarity... Its good that most of the chinese speaks chinese, and i dun need to come across malays.

Had dinner alone at Secret Recipe. I got drenched by rain, and i bought an umbrella. Sounds so pathetic right? Hahaha!!!

Sitting infront of my lappy again, doing nothing but staring at it. I'm just waiting for tmr to come, and for tmr to end, and then the next 3 days after that. And I believe i will be taking 2 days leave before starting work again. Been so tired recently...

No mood to take pics, will be funny if i am self-taking pics. HAHAHA!!!

boRing!!!!!!!!!!!

So many emails in my mail box, which hai... I wish i dun need to know...

If only you are here with me, Darling...

No comments: