Saturday, July 10, 2010

Ignorance?

Why must you do/say things which I never like to hear? Why must you allow our relationship to be tested in such a way? Are you trying to end this or are you trying to make me give way to you? If you think I will let you have your way, you can leave right away.

Don't treat me like an idiot... I feign ignorance because I don't want to damage anything we built up, but don't you think its stupid when you know very well there are people around me who will tell me plenty of things about you?

I told you I don't like, I told you not to do it, how many times in our entire relationship have I ever asked for you something, demanded for something, requested for something, this is one of the very few times i did that, but why must you challenge me? Why must you challenge my patience and my tolerance...

Why do you say things to others and feign ignorance in front of me... Do I look like an idiot to you???

Wad THE F*CKING HELL is wrong with that HEAD of yours?!

CHALLENGE ME?! I'm on! This relationship is at stake, you make your choice. I'll willingly ACCEPT ANY CHALLENGE from ANYONE! Including YOU!

Shattered by the thoughts of your betrayal... Slowly... But Surely... I no longer know what are my options... I no longer know the way you think... I no longer knows how not to cry for you...

No comments: