Monday, October 19, 2009


Just a short post. I spent my weekend fulfillingly. Darling and I went to Toyota and Honda to test cars and see cars. Well, it may just turn out the same, we may not sell Civic because i realised Darling really loves this car. Besides himself and me, i think he spent the most on Civic. I shall not force him to do something which he is unwilling to do. He won't snatch wad i like away, likewise, will i.
-
I bought 2 jeans, 1 no brand and 1 levis. Happy. Nothing much le.
-
This weekend was great. Thank you darling.
-
Flying off to a far away land... Never felt this way before... I'm starting to feel you for the rest of my life... Its no longer a game, no more childish talks, no more may be, this is where we begin carving our path together as one...

Thank you...

No comments: