Monday, October 19, 2009

Its Monday morning. I woke up and felt really tired. I'd spent my weekend fulfillingly.

As most would have known, i've got a new job, its been more than 1 month, close to 2 months that i'm here. So far, i feel, i'm still floating around. I'm doing things which are not really important but important in someway.

I feel a little screwed up sometimes because there's no one to ask since everyone is doing their own different thing. The people here are not as active as the ones i had worked with before. This is really when i feel i am really young. Despite the fact that i have that kind of mature mindset and i will always try to accommodate to pple, this time round, i think i'm too surrounded by older pple, mature thinking, and a lot of negativity. I don't like this kind of feeling.

Its not very easy to keep your mind on the right track with this sort of atmosphere. And, i made myself keep rather quiet because many times, its hard to get into their convo. Well, i'll still try, i want this job to last last long long and be satisfying in anyways. :D

Ahhhh.... So tired....

On a positive note, this is really a good place to open up my life, my experience... MuAcks!

No comments: