Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Valentine's Special....

Since it is Valentine's today, i should type something special... Let's talk bout my 2 Loves...

BAck when i was sec.1, i got to know this guy, he's in the same class as me... That year, when i just went to Secondary school, initially, i didn't take much notice bout the people who i dunnoe in class, so i didn't actually know anyone, except those from Primary School. After the Sec1 orientation week, class started, all of us brought the books that r needed that day, except for this guy. He got scolded by our maths teacher, Mrs Loo... He is told to go round the class asking for exercise book, it was so funny... That was my first impression of him... Hee~ Later, after some switches in our sitting arrangement, i was sitting beside Yuting, behind Shaun...And he was sitting beside Shaun... We became pretty good friends, the 4 of us would play around almost all the time. During that year, i dunnoe y, but everybody seems to be very affected by my red face... And that was pretty much the year when i'm officially known as Apple... In mIRC, my name was ReD^aPpLe(i would still use it if i ever enter IRC again..). During one friday night, I went into internet, and usually when i go into internet, i would go mIRC too.. So, i Went into #hillgrove as usual... I saw a person with nick Ah^Gong, but didn't tot much, so went to check my mails... That Ah^Gong logged off for a while, then came back again... He came to chat with me.. He asked me to intro, so i did, "13/f/hgss" was my reply, he said "13/m/hgss", then he asked which class m i from, i said 1a2, when i'm actually in 1a1, liar... Hee~ I lied to him that i'm somebody else, he told me his name, and i'm like "ooo... Actually i'm Aiping lah.." Then, he immediately say "I knew it! Nobody would use ReD^aPpLe other than u.." WOOo, so he knows it all along.. We carry on chatting, he said he has a gf, from YISS, they used to be primary schoolmates, i'm like "oooIc" Then suddenly, he goes "Actualli i......Actualli i..." I'm a bit fed up liao, so i say "Actualli u wad???!!!" He said "Actualli i a bit like u leh" I Was STUNt!!! Did i see wrongly, or interpret wrongly? so i laugh laugh.... Things went on as it is... We still play and talk to each other every now and then.. Sometimes, he would call me especially to ask me to go net, sometimes we chat until 3-4am.. Wah.. Thinking bout it, how did i tong until so late ar... Hee~ O ya, he also gave me the nickname "A PIG", can u figure out how he got it? AI PING, take away the I from AI and N from PING, and there u'll get A PIG!!! WAHAHA!!! Funny, i was absent that day, he was cleaning the board and he played with my name, then Mrs Loo saw it, he got punished i heard... Hee~ Well, later he got another gf, who is sort of wad i so called good friend... Was a bit devastated when it happened, but act nothing happen... At least i know the 2 of them r happy.. Sometimes, both of them will call me one after another to ask me bout each other's stuff and talk bout this and that...A bit like middle person... Hai... Later, dunnoe wad happened, they broke off... I didn't say much, at that point of time, he and i had nothing much to talk bout but somtimes, once in awhile, still chat till late late... I remembered, we went out once, together with ting and hui, very weird... Hee~ Then, during March holiday, he met with an accident, broke his leg, went into hospital, had a month mc off from school.. During this time, we still talked, he elaborated wad happened during the accident, his bone stick out of his leg, EEEEEE!!!!!! Later, however, after a month, he didn't come back to school, later he quit school.. I still tot of him once in a while through the years, till Sec3, it stopped, the feeling for him slowly fade away... It was a weird thing, we were not together, but my feelings for him actually lasted for 2 years... Weird right, that's me, devoted... Last year, did talk to him a bit but not long, just asked bout each others' days... Glad to know he's doing fine... Dunnoe wad happened to him liao... Now, maybe should msg him sometime soon... That is how i gave my heart away for the 1st time... Nothing happened, but feeling is strong...

2nd love was him... Haven't fall for anyone for so many years until last year, in OHS... Started out treating him as somebody that i can play with... Guess the game got a bit over.. HAHA!!! He taught me how to carry oval tray, very bad 1st attempt, dunnoe how to use one hand to carry then the door is closed, cannot open.. HAHA!!! Anyways, later he taught yu and me how to fold napkin for normal and VIP table...So happy i know how to fold... Then sit there, fold dunnoe how many, then at that time, i was sick,running nose, he came into the ballroom, came to check how i was folding, then he asked "u want panadol bo, see u like very cham", i'm like "nvm lah, i got VICKS, dun wan panadol, later i sleep ar.." Then he gave up, he said "Ok..." Until that night, was in his station as well, working with Yu..Funny experience...Coz i dunnoe how to use serving gear, then he was teaching me and a new guy, then dunnoe y, Jesper also came, teach me how to use.. I'm like "huh, serving gear only mah, so many people for wad?" Both of them touch touch my hand, wah lao, a bit paiseh, but was ok lah... After a few days, we still play and play. Then, dunnoe when, it was skinny's BD, so he invited us to K box...I lied to my ma, that i worked OT...HAHA!!! Then in Kbox, they very bad, drink alcohol never say, ask want coke or green tea, then i really thought it was coke or green tea, then i said green tea... Drink liao, find the taste SuX, then realise got alcohol... Bo Bian, finish it.. Yu drink until face red red, i drink le, quite ok, but a bit warm only... Hee~ very bad.. Then something happened to Gwen, not to say but stayed on till 6am... Wah Lao, but later took CaB, He Paid For It!!! HAHA!!! The next week, yu, ting and i went to our class chalet, then during the 1st night,we a bit bo liao, i play with my sms, msg des as a joke "i like u leh!" Yu used my hp msg him say "Desmond, wan yu drank le leh!" Then, he a bit stunt... msg me "wad?" Then, he called, ask me "wad happen huh? u 2 drink a lot ar?" I say "No lah,just play play with u only, we're not drank, moreover got parents' guidance" HAHA, very funny... Then he say "ok ok, then u take care of Wan Yu hor... Talk to u 2 tml.." after a while he msg me say " u really like me ar?" So Kan PHUa Funny Lor, i showed it to yu and ting... then i went on to play with trish, then ting show me my phone, i tot she wanna return me then i asked "wad?" She put "yes" on my phone... I'm like "wah lao, dun send hor" Trying to snatch my phone back, but she was on the bed, high, can't reach, when she show me again, she already sent the msg...I'm like "HUH?! WAD?!" Quickly took back my phone, try to explain to him, ting also msg him say the "yes" is for her friend one... HAHA!!! Worst STill, next day going to work... I was praying the whole time that i wun see him... But then, he appeared and, i was a bit paiseh, he didn't say anything... VerY "SWAY", was posted to his station, dunnoe who is the operation that day... Then i very paiseh, tell him "SOrry leh, yesterday playing with u" Then he say " U all drink a lot is it?" i say "no lah, just play only...." He say "Ur face still so red, still say nv drink" I say "no, i went swimming, sunburn lah" Then he believed...Wah, Gd thing he didn't think much liao... Later, he asked me wanna go Pub after work bo, then i went... Dunnoe y, but atmosphere very weird... In the pub, i did nothing except drink Coke.... HAha!! Then very cold... Told him very cold, then he lend me his hand, i very happy, finally got warmth liao... Then Gwen came, i held her hand, coz she warmer... Hee~ She asked me "U like desmond ar" Then i'm like "HUH?! No lAh, yesterday play with him only, dun think too much leh" After that, i went home... he abit drank that day lor... HahA!!! Next day, i went to work as usual, he was off i think... Then 11+, he sent me a msg say " Wat r u doing?" Then i tot he was just asking me casually... told him i'm working OT... Then he asked me wad time finish, then i joked with him "i dunnoe leh, christopher nv say..Y? u wanna come fetch me ar?" Plz take note, it was just a joke... Then he say "Ya lor, can a not?" Then i'm like "HUh? u no need to sleep ar?!" He says he was outside anyway, so can come over... i say "ermm... Anything, but dun come purposely..." XIn li feeling weird liao... Then he came, but i cannot find him after taking pay... Then dun care much, took transport home... Ask him to msg me when he saw my msg... End up, he was sleeping in one of the hotel rooms...SIao... Then, things go weirder... i went to orchard to shop for my prom night stuff, he say he wants to come find us... i say, anything bah.. In the end, went to watch a movie with him "Shark tales"..HAhA, so i'm cold again, and he lend me his hands again... In the midst of it, yu called then she knew it all... HAHA!!FuNNy....So next day, we r together, just like that... Weird Hor.... Went to Lawrence chalet together, scaring everyone that came... (coz we r together?HAHA)... So this was the story bah...

All this, Valentine's special ends here....

Today, was ermmm, hai hao lor... Classes was ok lor, not very stress today... Then went to netball, today with pioneer sec... Lost too... So 4/4 games, lost all the games... However, though we lost out in our scores, we actually won in our sportsmanship and gain a bit more knowledge...The fact is, we Won overall...

Ting a bit Off today again... She got so, should i say "over" bout some thing... CrAzy One lor... 1st time see her so excited over "that".. it's so not her... and i'm like "wah lao, very not her sia...." but guess i gotta get used to it lor...Wad R friends for? Dotx Dotx DOtx.....Wah Lao...

Went to meet dear to get something which i would like to call "Valentine's gift" though i already know wad is it...Wadever... Everything is ok... Just a few lousy days.. It's over.. Today is a better day...

Dunnoe y, cough suddenly come back, now cough + running nose... Phlegm + Mucus.. Sux Sia... Good thing still got medicine... I'm getting much more optimistic liao.. With lots of advice from btkor, yu and ting... WahAHAHA!!! Nice having these friends...

Hong bao money haven't spent yet... Nothing to buy lor... Not enough to buy new Hp, hai.. Maybe buy CDs Bah...

k, stop Liao...Going to Sleep... NiGHt Lor...

No comments: