Wednesday, February 02, 2005

still a sad day...

Hai... aNother sad day went by... Sux... Whole body almost off due to yesterday's match... 1st period, Chemistry test.. 1st 2 qns, not bad, can ans but reach 3rd one, i'm like OMG, wad is this? Then, already got 6m taken away.. Miss Wang real Cham, DiDn't rmb she taught that b4, not in the notes as well... Sad... But got over it in a while, quite numb with all these tests liao...

PE lesson, lined up, Xiao qiang stared at me.. then i asked " y u keep looking at me" he's like" coz u pretty mah!" Then we laugh laugh laugh... Then he asked me i sick ar(due to the fact that i'm not wearing pe attire), then i say, "ya, sick le" Xin zHi came along, asked the same qn, then i say ya lor... Went down, lower sec pupils running 2.4km, i've completed so just sit there relax..Showed wan YU and linda the soaring blister, both of them "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!" i also eeee coz really very eee lor...

El lesson, miss teo didn't come again, wan yu says she's worried coz miss teo might get into hospital due to migrane(dunnoe how to spell)... I'm like, true bo, then very bad sia... Nothing to be happy bout le... Again, i try to rest with a tissue on my hand in case i sneezed..Linda like very worried bout me like that... Coz she say "Sat, u still wanna go SP bo, u like very tired leh" I say "Must lAh, i wanna go see, arbo, no 2nd chance liao"

Then went recess, after eating some very plain stuff, went to staircase talk talk.. Pam was complaining bout Yvonne and stuff like tt, then we listen or rather I listen... Then Joey came, talk to him, then he hit my head, i shouted "WaH lao, hit me 1 ar..." Started shouting for help from Yuting, she stand there look, dunnoe wad to do... Then saw Billy, shout at him, he came then tell Joey " My pet Zhu leh, cannot beat hor" I'm like "Wah LAo, PET ZHU!!!!" but nvm lah, i let him call lo, doesn't matter lah.. Used to it le...

Went to toilet, received a msg, tot was Billy or Dear but turn out to be Btkor, he msg me pretty early this morning to say he going for bike test, ask me to wish him luck... Then this time, he msg me to tell Me He didn't make it... Didn't say much, ask him to relax...

Medicine very effective, drowsy again, Miss Ang still purposely ask me to read, then i very Thoo Lan read for her lor... Then she realised and say "My agonized face" HAha... Whatever...

Went home after school... did my physics, went to take the nap that i've not taken for such a long time... slept well, bout 5 like that, B msg me, say he free now.. then i say O!!!! Then we chit cHat Chit Chat... Suddenly tot of BTkor and his test, so msg him to make sure he's fine... He say he was, so i trusted so.. Then he said, he's actually quite frustrated, so i told him, "mi too, i pei u frustrate together..." Hee~ Then, sat down, watch TV... Do nothing...

Ate dinner, went to revise tml's physics test.. Managed to get everything in mind, including some new stuffs... Studied till 9.40... Did a bit of D&T, pencil sketch, very brief... But dun care lah...

Then Ting called asked bout physics, can't get the answer, then when she hang up, i go see again, realised her answer was right..Msg her, told her, but she seems a bit puzzled so promised to explain to her tml...

O ya, tml's match, ting told me bout the arrangement, in the end, i very "sway", again must play for all 4 quarters...Tired... Blister still painful, i'll put double plaster layer tml... B console me, ask me dun sad liao, but bo bien, still very sad and tired and SICk!!!!! Bo Bien lah...

SuAn le... Just take it and do it bah, tml's match, might not be able to give it my usual 100%.. Might only be 60%... Really feeling very sick lor...

Alright will stop here le lah... talk to much liao...

Conclusion, Billy's a nice guy, great person there, should get to know him more... BT kor's mood not good, cheer Up o... My MoOD, fine but physically can't make it liao...

Say, i'm quite strong sia, i haven't break down yet, still struggling to move on, and basically, am moving on, a small step each time... K, all the best to myself!

Newton's 1st law: An object in motion will continue in its motion if no net force is applied. An object at rest will remain at rest if no net force is applied.
Newton's 2nd law: F=ma
PhysicS TEST TML!!!!!!!!!!!!! JIA YOU BAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: