Thursday, December 16, 2010

My blog is almost dying...

Been neglecting this space for so long. Almost squeezed this little frame out of my life already but this is where my life is well kept, well stored.

Busy period is finally over. When I think back, its actually pretty fulfilling, when you know nothing and slowly picked things up. It takes time and effort to know everything, and i still have a long distance to go.

My boyfriend and I have been fine recently, I am doing my best to give in and I can see, he is doing the same. An improvement I presumed. I guess i pushed this relationship too much, and made it so tensed for myself and for him sometimes and his lack of "bother-ness" drives the same relationshipt to the brink. But when i broke to him my thoughts, my willingness to give this up, if need be brought him back. At least now, I feel he thinks for me as well. And I, decided I shall not bother much anymore because there are too many other things in life to smile and laugh about than to be crying everyday.

So, we are fine, better than ever! I am looking forward to next year, Darling, with you. :)

His shop isn't doing too good. I, too, decided to withdrew from any decision or comments towards the rest of the shop.

Recent happenings caused too much trouble to me. I dun judge, and i hate to be judged. And when I do pass my judgement towards somebody, I will always say, that's my opinion. Apparently others don't think that way, others will assume that my opinion stands for someone else's opinion, and start to be bias against myself and the others.

I don't pull pple in for no reason. The only reason somebody else comes into the picture is because you associate them with me. In this instance, look at my boyfriend and me as 2 individual person, with our own opinion.

Its irritating when you see everybody putting in 100% effort to do things while others are not. And for those that did not, they talk too much, but do too little and they push blames to other people and the turn the table around and point fingers at others. And out of no where, I become a victim.

The services rendered FOC to me is reciprocated with services FOC for you. Yet the services rendered by me is FOC and need not be reciprocated with anything only because I was free and I had the interest to do it. Nobody is taking this for granted? I think everybody are.

For the past 3 months, while I was away, while i was freaking busy, where were the updates? No updates. It doesn't bother me, it really doesn't but when you start saying things like as if i'm not doing my job, I get frustrated and feels unjustified because to begin with, that is not my job.

It meant no harm but I guess its too much for others to take.

Its up to me from now on.

No comments: