Saturday, December 25, 2010

I forgot time existed

I was sitting in front of the television, after our lil gathering at the shop, watching survivor. Suddenly this thought just came to me; I forgot time existed.

Wad I've always been doing seems unrecorded and unreal. I forgot the importance of looking throug my answers and confirming my thoughts. So, this is the price to pay for growing up. When time is so scarce we can barely grip on to life.

There are so many things I want to do but so lil strength and enthusiasm to do. But time is running out, before I knew it, 2010 is already coming to it's end.

Dreams of those days are slowly but surely losing it's place in my heart.

I have plenty of dreams, and I hope to fulfill at least 1 in my life.

It's time I return to reality.

No comments: