Sunday, November 01, 2009

Yet another week and its already Novemeber now. How quick time passes by when you didn't take any notice of it and yes, its true when they say, once you turn 21, everything seems to move so fast. I'm already feeling it.

Its been what? 6 months after graduation. Yup, its so hard to stop saying i'm a student, everyone is still asking whether you are still a student. HA! I wish i am but unable to. Give me 2 years k. :)

I've worked for 2 companies now, still sticking to the 2nd one. HAhA! The first was really just one to tide me over, coz i was running out of money. I'm glad i'm in my current one, i've had more fun than any jobs, and its only been 2 months. Although it can be frustrating sometimes not knowing the environment, not knowing the job, not knowing my responsibility, but i guess this is only the beginning. The most important thing is to really enjoy the moment.

I hate the fact that i still gonna see that bitch from IAP, and hearing all those nasty things she said and did makes me feel like kicking her ass but it really doesn't matter. I'm not going to a petty ass criticizing her because i'm better and bigger than her. For one thing that i'm very sure of, I have more time than her to play, i will do better than her, I'll BE better than her. I'm not gonna be a bitch making a living hell out of the people who works for her, just that, i know i'm better. WAHA! Anyway, she is only a teeny weeny thing in my life, been there, done that and already gotten over. :D This is my time not hers! Chey!

I've been spending quite a bit of money recently. Unnecessary monies, i will be doing a lot of saving ups, there's just too many things to fulfill in 2010, and money is very important. Its time to STOP my spending, so pardon me when i say i dun want to do or go extravagant things or places.

Life is different now. Half a year ago, TR01 still exists, and i'm still fussing over the reports, and my deary sister is still always around randomly telling me things. Now, TRo1 has gone its separate ways, no more tedious report-writing, and definitely no more sister ting randomly asking me out for lunch. Hai...

We are all growing up, aren't we?

I met up with Liang Chai, Wyman and Terry the other night, it has been so long since we had a supper together talking craps, although Terry was talking about his FYP which he is so stressed up about. But its still nice to meet up, its really nice...

Well... Life is full of wonders...

Eddie and Me, sounds weird when i typed his name out. We've been together for almost 3 years now... How fast right? Its been a rather rough year coz of his beloved Civic, much has been splurged and now he's working to cover those holes. I'm hoping that at the end of 2009, those holes can be properly covered. Its sometimes tiring to see him slogging for hard just to pay off those things which well, in real life means really nothing. I wanna help but there's only so much i can do.

I hope 2010 will be an awesome year for us, we have lots of planning to do. Yes, plenty... And you'll see and hear about it all. I'm positive.

To Life!

I look forward to life...

Its so nice to think about nothing and just smile because there are so many things that this amazing world can bring to you...

Thank you for letting me be me, thank you for letting life be such an adventure...

Behold...

No comments: