Monday, November 02, 2009

This is it... Here I stand... I'm the light of the world... I feel grand..."

I'm amazed by this man. He's dead, for real but the world still wants a piece of him. This is it, i guess...

Anyways, its a new week. Nothing special happened. I heard "This is it" over the radio and i thought its nice, doesn't sound like the usual him, so i decided to DL it back home and i did.

I kept dreaming at my desk, nearly dozing off. HA! While looking at my organiser, i realised i've spent $200 over the weekend. I went for teeth polishing and had to do a filling, $151 flew away, then i itchy butt, bought a top at Levis coz it was having sale, another $50 fly, omg, i spent another $40 online shopping... Damn it, i spent $241 over the weekend.............................. O MAN! I am doomed...

:)

In a upbeat mood, anticipating so much... 就是这样的感觉... 一切不再是虚拟的世界而是切切实实的创造... 一个人可以有上千,上万的梦想,但只要能够实现一个,就已经足够了...

No comments: