Monday, September 03, 2012

Typing from home

Can't rmb the last time i typed an entry from home, even since my laptop was down for the past 2years? I haven't really been typing a blog from home.

Today, i'm sitted at the same place i always sit on in my room, looking at a slightly different screen but still on the same blog i created some years ago, typing some expressions. Its pretty ironic huh, in i guess a month or so time, i'll be heading out of this house, a strange yet familiar place.

A lot of feelings but very little words to express them, just keep telling myself to put this feeling at the back of my head, because it really isn't that important, or is it? Heh!

I have to admit i've been quite stressed up recently. The house, the school and i guess very much the money. Its really tough when you didn't planned things out well enough. It used to be a thought but when it comes true, there're just so many things you need to think about, fulfill them. This is actually the first time, i totatlly experienced this phrase, "easier said than done".

I'm struggling, its a fact. So what? I still gotta deal with it.

As much as Darling is doing his best to help and its really 2 persons shouldering this huge rock, but it just seem so heavy still.

Perhaps its because i decided to study now? Schools starting in wad, 3 days time, and i'm not feeling anything, i know its gonna be tough but it hasn't really knock me hard enough. Maybe i'll realised it only after i fall flat on my face, or maybe i'll be able to handle it?

I don't know.

With each passing day, i keep telling myself, i can do and i will do it. But seriously, how???

Ms Teo, you need to do it, regardless.

I hope for the best.

No comments: