Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Nothing achieved

Life's been choatic i would say. I haven't been sitting down doing my own thing for a while. Have been helping darling out with quite some stuff, spending lesser time with myself, more with everyone else.

Everyday in office, I will be working, I will be thinking, when i'm not working, i'm looking at the shop's website, and i didn't even thinkg about posting anything on my blog.

I feel that nothing much has been achieved in the past month. I've been waiting for hours to pass, waiting for days to pass, waiting for weekends to arrive and do more other things. Feeling a little bit more tensed up than those few months of luxury i had.

Its really fast how times fly. Said this so many times but it never changed. Soon, ting is coming back already. I will be working in the association for a year too. Darling has been out there on his own for 4 months already. Everything is going on so fast.

Since i paid off my poly debt, i've been running short of money and that insurance i bought, i really regretted. Hai... I dun want to be working to pay off debts. I want to save and buy the things i like and i want, why can't I be a rich girl with few thousand dollars in my bank?! Hai....

Anyway, business at darling's end is ok. He's been complaining he is tired... He needs to hire someone soon!!!

No comments: